Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Day 2 - ((BIG)) Breakfast

We awoke to a grand spread of Indian and Western foods. Some people said there would be no buffets in India -- that its not like Indian food in the US. Well, the buffet is here! ...and all nearly on par with the high level of quality that I've come to expect from the Indian food I get my Indian friends' aunties! The seasonings were all spot on, neither too hot nor too bland. There seemed to be virtually endless choices, but I finally settled on:

* Grilled Salmon
* Chick Peas
* Pesto Grilled Cottage Cheese
* Chicken Curry
* Steamed Broccoli
* Toasted Bread
* Pineapple
* Mango
* Watermelon
* and a banana

Pictures of the breakfast are promised for tomorrow, but for now check out the view from my room on the 4th floor!

1 comment:

Rachelen said...

What an amazing view! I stand corrected on the buffets...I said you can't just walk around in India and find buffets, there ARE, however, buffets in hotels! Maybe if you listen to me once in a while you would hear what I was saying ;P
p.s: you still eat like a tank!